The Ten Commandments
When Applying For A Real Estate Loan
1. Thou shalt NOT change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Thou shalt NOT buy a car, truck, or van (or you may be living in it!).
3. Thou shalt NOT use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shalt NOT buy furniture with money set aside for closing.
5. Thou shalt NOT omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shalt NOT stop paying your rent or current mortgage.
7. Thou shalt NOT originate any inquiries in your credit.
8. Thou shalt NOT make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shalt NOT change bank accounts.
10. Thou shalt NOT co-sign on a loan for anyone.
This is not the end all but is pretty safe to say it's pretty firm if you don't want to mess up your credit score before you close on a home.
Jerry Burton William Davis Realty... OFFICE 972-625-0852...CELL 214-850-9014
Check out my new Real Estate Web site www.Home-Search.com